Anything can happen while on the road, but driving shouldn’t be uncomfortable because of the possibility of an accident. Kia takes your safety seriously, so the company has designed and engineered safety features for its vehicles. Here, we will be discussing the Kia Drive Wise safety suite installed on the new 2020 Kia Soul!
[ READ MORE: 2020 Kia Soul Model Research ]
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Blind-spot monitors are installed on the sides and rear end of each 2020 Kia Soul. This will help you from colliding with a hidden object whether you are changing lanes or backing out of a driveway or parking stall.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- If there are road hazards ahead, the Forward Collision Warning will alert you visually and audibly. This can help you brake in time if you are approaching too quickly.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- This feature monitors your vehicle’s location within your lane. If it senses that you are drifting, it will warn you by adjusting your steering slightly to get you back to the center smoothly.
- Rear View Monitor
- A great feature to compliment the blind-spot collision warning, this rear-view monitor gives you a clear picture of what is behind your vehicle. This is very useful as you are backing up or parking in tight spaces.
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Smart Cruise Control not only keeps you at the speed you want, but it also monitors the traffic around you. If you are coming up on another vehicle ahead while in SCC, the system will automatically apply the brakes to keep a safe distance. It can also accelerate if the slower vehicle you braked for moved out of your lane.
Ready to give the 2020 Kia Soul a test drive? You can check out our current inventory for the Soul right on our website. Also, feel free to contact us to schedule a time to try the new 2020 Kia Soul and ask any questions you have about this vehicle.